Competency Management and Resource Planning
What are your most valuable assets? Hands down, your people! The knowledge, skills, abilities, and attributes they posses are what differentiate your organization from your competitors. That’s why having an inventory and the capacity to track employee’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and attributes are a vital part of leveraging your workforce to get where you want to go.
Skills Inventory and Analysis
TEDS Competency Management Solution is the language of talent management and is very useful in any organization. It allows employers and managers to know which skills their employees possess; it tells them who is qualified for what position, role, or task; and it gives managers the ability to see who could fill a position last minute if, for example, another employee was to ask for a day off or leave unexpectedly.
- Builds, administers, and tabulates self-assessments and 360-degree review evaluations
- Tracks roles, tasks, and competencies proficiencies with self-assessments and 360-degree review evaluation
- Performs skills assessments and gap analysis for employee and for the organization
- Automatically generates action plans from skill gap analysis results
- Manages spot training for manufacturing and other process-oriented environments
- Generates flexible training options